Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's All Good

Thanks to all of you who offered me encouragement regarding the job interview. I got the job then decided not to do it after a couple of days. I get to choose how I am treated and how to treat people. I just couldn't get my head around some of the ways that place treats people. I let it go and since then, I have had to turn down work due to the number of calls I have been getting. I view the experience as helpful in getting clear about just what it is that I want out of my career.

2 comments:

LittlePea said...

Nothing wrong with that. You shouldn't have to work where you are not happy. Too many people suck it up and deal with it whether they have the choice to or not and suffer emotionally for it. I say good for you.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Once again, things worked out the way they were meant to.

Good for you for respecting yourself and your principles more than the money they would have paid you. And in doing so, money is blooming in your own garden.

I love seeing good karma in action.