Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Got the Job

Thanks to all of you who wished me well during the job interview process. I got the job!! It was one of those things where they knew that they wanted me as soon as I walked in the door. It feels like good fit for me, too. I'll be working Sunday and Monday afternoons as well as Wednesday afternoons to early evenings. The job is at Aziz, the oldest day spa in Austin. It has a great reputation and a steady clientelle so I should have enough work to keep me busy and not enough to leave me sore and exhausted. I'll still have time to persue my other passions and keep up with my private practice. I am very excited about it although it will mean a change fo lifestyle for me to some degree. I am happy that I will not have to be getting up and leaving the house early in the morning. I am also happy that I won't be driving around town during high traffic times. It will also be nice t o have a somewhat steady income. Life is good.

No comments: