1. It just calls attention to things you don't like.
2. It can make people think you are a negative person.
3. It can make you feel that you are a negative person.
4. Focusing on negative aspects of a situation attracts more negativity to the situation.
5. Focusing on the negative aspects of a situation may very well attract more negative situations.
6. It's a waste of energy and you often feel guilty about it later.
7. Complaining about what you don't have just emphasizes to your self that you don't have it.
8. People get sick of listening to you complain.
9. You get sick of listening to yourself complain.
10. Getting sick of listening to yourself can cause you to actually get sick.
11. Most of the time, things are not as bad as we make them sound like they are.
12. Focusing on the negative makes it easy to overlook the positive.
13. It really is not very much fun. It does not make you feel good and
nothing is more important than feeling good.