1. The sign on the lawn of a local church recently read:
Stomp the Devil
2. Another church sign: Jesus is your only life insurance.
(Does he work for Allstate? Prudential?????)
3. Yet another church: Eternity:Smoking or Non-smoking?
4. Another: Give Satan an inch and he'll be a ruler.
5. Yet another: Stop, Drop, and Roll doesn't work in hell.
(How does anyone know?)
6. Another church:Forbidden Fruit Creates Many Jams
7. Common on several church signs that I have seen:Join us for a new beginning
(Can one have an old beginning?)
8. On a plumber's truck: We'll get you out of a jam
9. On a porta-potty truck: Austin Outhouse
(This one is not really so goofy but it pains those of us who have been here long enough to
remember a really cool club by the same name.)
10. Hair salon: Mane Event
11. Another hair salon: Scizzors of Oz
12. Anther hair salon: The Greatful Head
(This could also be on a porta-pot is any one ever thought about it.)
13. A steakhouse that is now long gone: A Raw Deal
Just thought of the perfect soundtrack for this post: Berkley Hart's 911 Jesus