Thirteen great things about my life:
1. My relationship with my life partner. I can't describe it without getting mushy or preachy so I'll just say it is wonderful when the right people find each other at the right time.
2. My kids. Of course, yours are probably almost as wonderful.
3. My chosen family. I just read a Richard Bach quote that says most real families are made up of people who did not grow up under the same roof. I love you all.
4. My dog, Lani.
5. Time to meditate every day.
6. Our income has increased every one of the past 5 years.
7. I look back at how far we have come and am totally amazed.
8. All my teachers. The ones I know in person, the ones whose books I read, the ones I only meet once......
9. The house in which I live.
10. My dependable, perfect for me car.
11. The variety of foods available to me on any given day.
12. Being over 50 years old.
13. Living this day.
If I could add a sound track to this post, it would be Chuck Brodsky's Happy Little World.