Friday, June 22, 2007

My new favorite read

Stephen has turned me on to a great blog called Harp & Sword. Its author writes passionately on subjects ranging from music and performing, Native American history and ceremony, Irish mythology, overcoming addiction, living in the Southwest, politics ( I usually just skim those posts even though I usually agree with what he says) and cooking. I think I may have gained a few pounds just perusing his archives. Right now he is writing a sequal called Superstition Ride. If you want to read it, be sure to go back through the archives and start at the beginning. Otherwise, you won't have a clue how the Germans got into the story.

Happy reading.

5 comments:

Ian Lidster said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and I find yours very interesting and will come back again.
'All Along the Watchtower' wsa just an excellent suggestion for a Hillary theme. It's apt and to the point.
Anyway, please come back again and I will revist here.
As a point of interest I, as a freelance journalist, wrote a lenghty piece on craniosacral therapy for a local newspaper a couple of years ago, and went through a session myself.
Cheers,
Ian

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

OK, I'm headed there right now. You've sold me!

Hel said...

Very interesting indeed...

Taexalia said...

You are writing a wonderful blog :) and I'm tagging you in The High Vibes Game of Tag

Tag - you're it1

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Pretty interesting site. I'll give the link to Flip, who might like him, too.