Saturday, June 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Taexalia for play the High Vibes Game started at Optimistlab.



The top five ways I raise my vibration are:



1. Listening to Abraham/Hicks cds



2. Live Music, especially at house conscerts or out door venues.



3. Reading uplifting material.



4. Travel



5. Spending time with my sweetie, our dog, and my friends.



6. (I know the game says 5 but I couldn't stop there) My work. I have found it near impossible not to feel really good when I am doing massage or bodywork. When the exchange of energy if in the flow, it is awesome.



I tag



Guilty with an Explanation Can't pick just one entry. Guess you'll have to read them all



Harp & Sword look at the Superstion Ride blogs. Be sure to start with the first one



Christine Kane go to the right side of the page and pick anything under Popular Articles or a topic in the archives that interests you and start reading

Knock Knock lots of fun. look at Feel Grrrrreeeeat

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman again lots of fun. also runs delightful contests.


You are all tagged. Have fun.






1 comment:

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I really like your list. Music by definition is uplifting, and has probably saved my life many times.

Long ago, I studied massage therapy but never did it professionally and no longer remember much about it. But anytime you would like to exchange energy with a person on your table, give me a call. After all, what are friends for?

Abraham/Hicks like false labor contractions? Are they a girl-band? Funny name!!