Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not Quite as Good as I Thought


It seems that the bill that passed the House which would expand the range of the mustangs and make the BLM free the thousands that they have in holding pens has not made it to the Senate and it may not ever. We need to contact out senators NOW. One of the senators from Wyoming strongly opposes the bill and will do her best not to pass. THE HORSES MAY BE KILLED unless the senate takes action. The Senate will only take action if we let them know that we want them to do so. Please take a look at this site and take whatever action you feel is right for you.

Photo borrowed from http://tinyurl.com/kvgrrw

No soundtrack for this one. It just makes me sick.

2 comments:

heartinsanfrancisco said...

It makes me sick, too. I'll write letters and hope that our legislators still have vestigial consciences, even though they are not much in evidence.

Ginnie said...

I am so discouraged with Congress. It seems to me that their egos are more important than actually getting things done. I wish you luck with this.